This research was supported by Grant 42/08 from Fundação Bial and Grant SFRH/BD/44113/2008 from Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia.
Biological and physiological markers of tactile sensorial processing in healthy newborns†
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 535–542, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Góis-Eanes, M., Gonçalves, Ó. F., Caldeira-da-Silva, P. and Sampaio, A. (2012), Biological and physiological markers of tactile sensorial processing in healthy newborns. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 535–542. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21328
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!