The role of transitions to new age groups in the development of institutionalized children
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 421–429, July/August 2012
How to Cite
McCall, R. B., Fish, L. A., Groark, C. J., Muhamedrahimov, R. J., Palmov, O. and Nikiforova, N. V. (2012), The role of transitions to new age groups in the development of institutionalized children. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 421–429. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21329
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!