This special issue on Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation (ECMHC) would not have happened without the vision of Walter Gilliam and Joy Osofsky, who together recognized the need for additional peer-reviewed papers on this topic. Thanks to all of the authors who took the time to submit papers for the special issue; and for the many individuals who served as blind peer reviewers and associate editors during the review process. For those whose papers were accepted, I want to express my appreciation for their commitment to the field and their patience with the process. I appreciated the editorial assistance provided by Keri Linas as she completed her postdoctoral fellowship at Georgetown University. Finally, I am grateful to Roxane Kaufmann for serving as my mentor in this area over the past decade. I hope this special issue will give those who are seeking to implement effective ECMHC good ideas for their way forward.
Building the evidence base for early childhood mental health consultation: Where we've been, where we are, and where we are going†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Special Issue: Current Issues and Practices in Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 223–225, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Perry, D. F. and Linas, K. (2012), Building the evidence base for early childhood mental health consultation: Where we've been, where we are, and where we are going. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 223–225. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21331
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Vol. 33, Issue 4, 437, Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!