The consultation relationship—From transactional to transformative: Hypothesizing about the nature of change
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Special Issue: Current Issues and Practices in Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 226–233, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Johnston, K. and Brinamen, C. F. (2012), The consultation relationship—From transactional to transformative: Hypothesizing about the nature of change. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 226–233. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21332
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!