The project was funded by the Arkansas Department of Human Services/Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education (Child Care Development Fund/Quality Initiative) working in collaboration with the Division of Behavioral Health Services and the Arkansas Head Start Collaboration Office. We also acknowledge the three Community Mental Health Centers that participated in the project and their dedicated staff members.
Improved classroom quality and child behavior in an Arkansas early childhood mental health consultation pilot project†
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Special Issue: Current Issues and Practices in Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 256–264, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Conners-Burrow, N. A., Whiteside-Mansell, L., Mckelvey, L., Virmani, E. A. and Sockwell, L. (2012), Improved classroom quality and child behavior in an Arkansas early childhood mental health consultation pilot project. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 256–264. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21335
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!