We thank Brian Clark, Zachary Feldman, Melinda Gonzalez, Natasha Haradhvala, Claire Laubacher, Kelly Miller, Kizzann Ramsook, and Drew Westcott for their assistance in interview transcription and editing. We also express our gratitude to Carolyn Parler-Mcrae, Cheryl Doebrick, and Lynne Madden of the APT Foundation for their ongoing and enthusiastic support of this project. This project was funded by Grants K02 DA023504 and R01 DA017294 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Emotionally avoidant language in the parenting interviews of substance-dependent mothers: Associations with reflective functioning, recent substance use, and parenting behavior†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 506–519, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Borelli, J. L., West, J. L., Decoste, C. and Suchman, N. E. (2012), Emotionally avoidant language in the parenting interviews of substance-dependent mothers: Associations with reflective functioning, recent substance use, and parenting behavior. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 506–519. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21340
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!