This study received funding from the Department of Health of the Government of the Basque Country (Project No. 200411058) and support from the Basque Foundation for Health Innovation and Research (BIOEF).
Maternal attachment representations and the development of very low birth weight premature infants at two years of age†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 477–488, September/October 2012
How to Cite
González-Serrano, F., Lasa, A., Hernanz, M., Tapia, X., Torres, M., Castro, C. and Ibañez, B. (2012), Maternal attachment representations and the development of very low birth weight premature infants at two years of age. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 477–488. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21345
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!