We thank all the parents and infants who made this study possible. This study was supported by Australian Research Council Linkage Project Grant LP0219693 to the first and eighth authors. The grant was administered by MARCS Auditory Laboratories, University of Western Sydney, and conducted in collaboration with the Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, and the Mercy Hospital for Women, Melbourne. Particular thanks to Tim Brasher for his statistical advice. Ethics clearance was given for the study (RCH HREC 22025D; Mercy Health & Aged Care R02/05) and for the case illustration (University of Melbourne HREC 0603137).
Music therapy with hospitalized infants—the art and science of communicative musicality†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 386–399, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Malloch, S., Shoemark, H., Črnčec, R., Newnham, C., Paul, C., Prior, M., Coward, S. and Burnham, D. (2012), Music therapy with hospitalized infants—the art and science of communicative musicality. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 386–399. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21346
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!