The research was supported by grants received from the Yrjö Jansson Foundation and the Finnish Cultural Foundation to Ritva Belt, the Finnish Academy of Science (Grant 1207480) to Raija-Leena Punamäki, and the Graduate School of Psychology in Finland to Marjo Flykt.
Psychotherapy groups and individual support to enhance mental health and early dyadic interaction among drug-abusing mothers†
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 520–534, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Belt, R. H., Flykt, M., Punamäki, R.-L., Pajulo, M., Posa, T. and Tamminen, T. (2012), Psychotherapy groups and individual support to enhance mental health and early dyadic interaction among drug-abusing mothers. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 520–534. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21348
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!