Infant Mental Health Intervention for Preterm Infants in Japan: Promotions of Maternal Mental Health, Mother–Infant Interactions, and Social Support by Providing Continuous Home Visits until the Corrected Infant Age of 12 Months
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 47–59, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Cho, Y., Hirose, T., Tomita, N., Shirakawa, S., Murase, K., Komoto, K., Nagayoshi, M., Okamitsu, M. and Omori, T. (2013), Infant Mental Health Intervention for Preterm Infants in Japan: Promotions of Maternal Mental Health, Mother–Infant Interactions, and Social Support by Providing Continuous Home Visits until the Corrected Infant Age of 12 Months. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 47–59. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21352
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Yamaji Fumiko Nursing Education and Research Foundation
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology in Japan. Grant Number: 17209068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!