This study was supported by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 31100751) and the National Key Technologies R&D Program of China (No. 2012BAI36B00). This article was partially prepared while Xiao Zhang was a post-doctoral researcher at University of Jyväskylä, with support provided by a grant from the Academy of Finland to the Finnish Center of Excellence in Learning and Motivation Research (No. 213486)
Chinese Children's Relationships with Mothers During the Transition to Nursery Care: Changes and Associations with Later Growth in Social Competence
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 60–71, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, X. (2013), Chinese Children's Relationships with Mothers During the Transition to Nursery Care: Changes and Associations with Later Growth in Social Competence. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 60–71. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21354
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100751
- National Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012BAI36B00
- Academy of Finland to the Finnish Center of Excellence in Learning and Motivation Research. Grant Number: 213486
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!