There was no funding for Study 1. The Commonwealth Fund provided funding for the SWYC study (Study 2).
An Abbreviated Screening Instrument for Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 149–155, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Smith, N. J., Sheldrick, R. C. and Perrin, E. C. (2013), An Abbreviated Screening Instrument for Autism Spectrum Disorders. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 149–155. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21356
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!