Portions of this study were submitted in partial fulfillment of requirements for a doctoral degree awarded to the first author. The Arkansas Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation Pilot Project was funded by the Arkansas Department of Human Services/Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education (Child Care Development Fund/Quality Initiative) working in collaboration with the Division of Behavioral Health Services and the Arkansas Head Start Collaboration Office. The authors acknowledge the cooperation of the Community Mental Health Centers that participated in the project, and their dedicated staff members.
Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation: Promoting Change in the Quality of Teacher–Child Interactions
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 156–172, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Amini Virmani, E., Masyn, K. E., Thompson, R. A., Conners-Burrow, N. A. and Whiteside Mansell, L. (2013), Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation: Promoting Change in the Quality of Teacher–Child Interactions. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 156–172. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21358
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!