We thank the families for their loyal participation in this study and the family midwives for their support.
Effects of the Early Prevention Program “Keiner FÄllt Durchs Netz” (“Nobody Slips Through the Net”) on Child, Mother, and Their Relationship: A Controlled Study
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 11–24, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Sidor, A., Kunz, E., Eickhorst, A. and Cierpka, M. (2013), Effects of the Early Prevention Program “Keiner FÄllt Durchs Netz” (“Nobody Slips Through the Net”) on Child, Mother, and Their Relationship: A Controlled Study. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 11–24. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21362
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!