We thank the families for their loyal participation in this study and the family midwives for their support.
Effects of the Early Prevention Program “Keiner FÄllt Durchs Netz” (“Nobody Slips Through the Net”) on Child, Mother, and Their Relationship: A Controlled Study
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 11–24, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Sidor, A., Kunz, E., Eickhorst, A. and Cierpka, M. (2013), Effects of the Early Prevention Program “Keiner FÄllt Durchs Netz” (“Nobody Slips Through the Net”) on Child, Mother, and Their Relationship: A Controlled Study. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 11–24. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21362
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!