A.J. Schwichtenberg, Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison; Prachi E. Shah, Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor; Julie Poehlmann, Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison. A.J. Schwichtenberg is now at the M.I.N.D. Institute, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of California, Davis. This research was supported in part by grants from the National Institutes of Health (R01 HD44163 and F31 HD051035, PI: Poehlmann). We thank all the families who generously gave their time and support to this project.
Sleep and Attachment in Preterm Infants
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 37–46, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Schwichtenberg, A.J., Shah, P. E. and Poehlmann, J. (2013), Sleep and Attachment in Preterm Infants. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 37–46. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21374
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 HD44163, F31 HD051035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!