“Being-Imitated” Strategy at Home-Based Intervention for Young Children with Autism
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 72–79, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Sanefuji, W. and Ohgami, H. (2013), “Being-Imitated” Strategy at Home-Based Intervention for Young Children with Autism. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 72–79. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21375
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!