Maternal Responsiveness, Intrusiveness, and Negativity During Play with Infants: Contextual Associations and Infant Cognitive Status in A Low-Income Sample
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 80–92, January/February 2013
How to Cite
McFadden, K. E. and Tamis-Lemonda, C. S. (2013), Maternal Responsiveness, Intrusiveness, and Negativity During Play with Infants: Contextual Associations and Infant Cognitive Status in A Low-Income Sample. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 80–92. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21376
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!