Maternal Stress and Problem-Solving Skills in a Sample of Children with Nonorganic Feeding Disorders
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 202–210, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Martin, C. I., Dovey, T. M., Coulthard, H. and Southall, A. M. (2013), Maternal Stress and Problem-Solving Skills in a Sample of Children with Nonorganic Feeding Disorders. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 202–210. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21378
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!