This research was supported by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) Grant 105K045. This project would not be possible without the work of research assistants Öykü Mançe, Dilek Demirtepe, Çakıl Saraç and Hilal Eyüpoğlu. I also am thankful to all the children and caregivers who participated in the study. Initial findings of this study were presented at the 18th World Congress of the International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions (IACAPAP), Istanbul, Turkey, May 2008.
Environmental Enrichment and Caregiver Training to Support the Development of Birth to 6-Year-Olds in Turkish Orphanages
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 189–201, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Berument, S. K. (2013), Environmental Enrichment and Caregiver Training to Support the Development of Birth to 6-Year-Olds in Turkish Orphanages. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 189–201. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21380
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK). Grant Number: 105K045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!