This study was supported by Grant R40 MC 06632-01 from the Maternal and Child Health Bureau (Title V, Social Security Act), Health Resources and Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Services. The authors acknowledge the participation and support of the United Way of Greater Cincinnati, Kentucky HANDS, and Ohio Help Me Grow.
Multiple Mediation of Trauma and Parenting Stress in Mothers in Home Visiting
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 234–241, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Ammerman, R. T., Shenk, C. E., Teeters, A. R., Noll, J. G., Putnam, F. W. and Van Ginkel, J. B. (2013), Multiple Mediation of Trauma and Parenting Stress in Mothers in Home Visiting. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 234–241. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21383
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau (Title V, Social Security Act), Health Resources and Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: R40 MC 06632-01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!