This research was supported by Grant H324D010052 from the U.S. Department of Education. We thank Melissa Dulla, M.A., Keri Linas, Ph.D., Iliana Paniagua, M.A., and Kim Stokka, Ph.D., for their commitment and contributions to this research. This study could not have been completed without them. We are especially indebted to all of the participating children and parents who graciously welcomed us into their homes and generously shared their lives with us.
Assessing the Emotional Quality of Parent–Child Relationships Involving Young Children with Special Needs: Applying the Constructs of Emotional Availability and Expressed Emotion
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 242–256, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Kubicek, L. F., Riley, K., Coleman, J., Miller, G. and Linder, T. (2013), Assessing the Emotional Quality of Parent–Child Relationships Involving Young Children with Special Needs: Applying the Constructs of Emotional Availability and Expressed Emotion. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 242–256. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21384
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- U.S. Department of Education. Grant Number: H324D010052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!