This study was supported, in part, by Grant 8-7958-MI-NIJ from the National Institute of Justice and Grant R49/CCR518519-03-1 from the Centers for Disease Control.
The Interaction of Maternal Personality Traits and Intimate Partner Violence as Influences on Maternal Representations
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 222–233, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Lannert, B. K., Levendosky, A. A. and Bogat, G. A. (2013), The Interaction of Maternal Personality Traits and Intimate Partner Violence as Influences on Maternal Representations. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 222–233. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21385
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- National Institute of Justice. Grant Number: 8-7958-MI-NIJ
- Centers for Disease Control.. Grant Number: R49/CCR518519-03-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!