This project was conducted with support of the Fulbright Scholar Program, the International Collaboration Fund by the National Science Council of Executive Yuan in Taiwan, and the National Health Research Institutes in Taiwan (NHRI-EX101-10106PI). We give special thanks to the mothers and infants who participated in this study. We express our gratitude to the neonatal and nursing staffs at the National Taiwan University Hospital for their assistance in subject recruitment, and acknowledge also the undergraduate and graduate assistants who helped with data collection and behavioral coding.
Differential Effects of Still-Face Interaction on Mothers of Term and Preterm Infants
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 267–279, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Hsu, H.-C. and Jeng, S.-F. (2013), Differential Effects of Still-Face Interaction on Mothers of Term and Preterm Infants. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 267–279. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21386
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!