This project was funded by the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia and the Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program. Ethics approval was obtained from the Ethics in Human Research Committee at the Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia (HREC 21058). There are no conflicts of interest.
Maternal Report of Infant Emotional Well-Being Following Their Infant's Hospitalization for Neonatal Cardiac Surgery
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 259–266, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Jordan, B., Franich-Ray, C., Anderson, V., Northam, E., Albert, N., Cochrane, A. and Menahem, S. (2013), Maternal Report of Infant Emotional Well-Being Following Their Infant's Hospitalization for Neonatal Cardiac Surgery. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 259–266. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21388
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program
- Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia. Grant Number: HREC 21058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!