Sheila Anderson, Utah Association for the Education of Young Children, Pleasant View, UT; Lori A. Roggman, Family, Consumer, and Human Development, Utah State University; Mark S. Innocenti, Center for Persons with Disabilities, Utah State University; Gina A. Cook, Center for Persons with Disabilities, Utah State University. This study was funded in part by a grant from the Administration for Children and Families of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The video-recorded observations and child outcome measures were available from the archive of the Early Head Start Research and Evaluation Project, funded by the Administration for Children and Families, Department of Health and Human Services, under Contracts 105–95–1936, 282–98–0021, and 233–02–0086 to Mathematica Policy Research, Princeton, NJ, and Columbia University's Center for Children and Families, Teachers College, in conjunction with the Early Head Start Research Consortium, and by additional funding for research on fathers from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation in the Department of Health and Human Services; and the Ford Foundation.
Dads' Parenting Interactions with Children: Checklist of Observations Linked to Outcomes (PICCOLO-D)
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 339–351, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Anderson, S., Roggman, L. A., Innocenti, M. S. and Cook, G. A. (2013), Dads' Parenting Interactions with Children: Checklist of Observations Linked to Outcomes (PICCOLO-D). Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 339–351. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21390
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!