This research was supported in part by Grant 100394 from the Utah State Department of Workforce Services to Utah State University. Acknowledgement is provided to the Utah Child Care Resource and Referral (CCRF) Bridgerland Office, Utah Office of Child Care staff, the Utah Child Care Professional Development Institute, the Utah Child Care Advisory Board and Professional Development Subcommittee, providers who generously allowed us to visit their centers and homes, and the assessors who completed assessments. Vonda Jump Norman, Center for Persons with Disabilities, Utah State University; Katie Christiansen, North Ogden, Utah.
Validity of the PICCOLO Tool in Child Care Settings: Can it Assess Caregiver Interaction Behaviors?
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 319–329, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Norman, V. J. and Christiansen, K. (2013), Validity of the PICCOLO Tool in Child Care Settings: Can it Assess Caregiver Interaction Behaviors?. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 319–329. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21391
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Utah State Department of Workforce Services to Utah State University. Grant Number: 100394
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!