Birgul Bayoğlu, Hacettepe University Children Hospital, Ankara, Turkey; Özlem Unal, Hacettepe University Children Hospital, Ankara, Turkey; Fatma Elibol, Kırıkkale University, Kırı, Turkey; Erdem Karabulut, Biostatistic Department, Hacettepe University Medical School, Ankara, Turkey; Mark S. Innocenti, Center for Persons with Disabilities, Utah State University.
Turkish Validation of the PICCOLO (Parenting Interactions with Children: Checklist of Observations Linked to Outcomes)
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 330–338, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Bayoğlu, B., Unal, Ö., Elibol, F., Karabulut, E. and Innocenti, M. S. (2013), Turkish Validation of the PICCOLO (Parenting Interactions with Children: Checklist of Observations Linked to Outcomes). Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 330–338. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21393
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!