This study was supported by Grant R01 HD38982 awarded to the second author from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. We are indebted to the graduate and undergraduate students who assisted in data collection and recording. Special thanks are given to the families who participated in this study.
Infants at Double Jeopardy: Socioeconomic, Medical, and Attachment-Based Predictors of Maternal Engagement with an Early Intervention Program
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 420–434, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Chin, F. and Teti, D. M. (2013), Infants at Double Jeopardy: Socioeconomic, Medical, and Attachment-Based Predictors of Maternal Engagement with an Early Intervention Program. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 420–434. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21398
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01 HD38982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!