Sydney L. Hans, Linda G. Henson, Renee C. Edwards, and Victor J. Bernstein, School of Social Service Administration, University of Chicago. Matthew Thullen, School of Health Professions, Department of Health Sciences, University of Missouri. Helen Lee, Center for Human Growth and Development, University of Michigan. This research was supported by Grant R40 MC 00203 from the United States Maternal and Child Health Bureau and by a grant from the Irving B. Harris Foundation. We thank the young mothers who participated in the study, the dedicated program staff who worked with them—Deborah Bump, Earnestine Johnson, Kisha Lemmons, Tikvah Wadley, and Tracy Wilhoite—and the research team who designed the study, collected data, and coded video recordings—Jon Korfmacher, Cynthia Lashley, Brenda Copley, Brent Finger, Christine Nutter, and Cynthia Day.
Promoting Positive Mother–Infant Relationships: A Randomized Trial of Community Doula Support For Young Mothers
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 446–457, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Hans, S. L., Thullen, M., Henson, L. G., Lee, H., Edwards, R. C. and Bernstein, V. J. (2013), Promoting Positive Mother–Infant Relationships: A Randomized Trial of Community Doula Support For Young Mothers. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 446–457. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21400
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- United States Maternal and Child Health Bureau. Grant Number: R40 MC 00203
- Irving B. Harris Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!