A portion of this article was presented by R.H.B. at the 2004 biennial meeting of the International Society on Infant Studies (Chicago). Preparation of this article has been supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research to R.H.B. (Grants MOP-67090 and MOP-89942). There are no conflicts of interest. We thank Hong-Xing Wu and Laetitia Voitier for their help with some of the preliminary statistical analyses.
Hyperactive Behaviors Among 17-Month-Olds in a Population-Based Cohort
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 406–416, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Romano, E., Baillargeon, R. H. and Cao, G. (2013), Hyperactive Behaviors Among 17-Month-Olds in a Population-Based Cohort. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 406–416. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21402
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: MOP-67090, MOP-89942
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!