We thank Elizabeth Simpson for her valuable comments on an early draft of the article.
Vitality Affects in Daniel Stern's Thinking—A Psychological and Neurobiological Perspective
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 367–375, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Ammaniti, M. and Ferrari, P. (2013), Vitality Affects in Daniel Stern's Thinking—A Psychological and Neurobiological Perspective. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 367–375. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21405
To Dan, who has illuminated our lives and times with grace, wit, and vitality.
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!