The research described here was supported by Grant P30NR0899 from the National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Institute of Nursing Research, Grants R21HD048591 and RO1HD057947 from NIH/National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and Grant UL1RR024139 from NIH/Clinical and Translational Science Awards. In addition, generous support was provided by the Irving B. Harris Foundation, the FAR Fund, the Annie E. Casey Foundation, the Pritzker Early Childhood Foundation, the Seedlings Foundation, the Edlow Family, and the Schneider Family. We also acknowledge the many contributions of the Minding the Baby team over the past 10 years, especially Cheryl de Dios-Kenn, Bennie Finch, Sarah Fitzpatrick, Dana Hoffman, Tony Ma, Crista Marchesseault, Patricia Miller, Andrea Miller, Monica Ordway, Olga Poznansky, and Hanna Stevens. We are especially grateful to our colleagues at the Fair Haven Community Health Center, and particularly its Director, Katrina Clark, for supporting this collaboration in so many ways. Finally, we thank all the babies and their families for allowing us into their homes and teaching us so much with such openness and trust.
Minding the Baby: Enhancing Reflectiveness to Improve Early Health and Relationship Outcomes in an Interdisciplinary Home-Visiting Program
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 391–405, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Sadler, L. S., Slade, A., Close, N., Webb, D. L., Simpson, T., Fennie, K. and Mayes, L. C. (2013), Minding the Baby: Enhancing Reflectiveness to Improve Early Health and Relationship Outcomes in an Interdisciplinary Home-Visiting Program. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 391–405. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21406
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: P30NR0899
- NIH/National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: R21HD048591, RO1HD057947
- NIH/Clinical and Translational Science Awards. Grant Number: UL1RR024139
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!