Special Section on Assessment: ADBB
A DESCRIPTION OF THE MODIFIED ALARM DISTRESS BABY SCALE (m-ADBB): AN INSTRUMENT TO ASSESS FOR INFANT SOCIAL WITHDRAWAL
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 602–609, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Matthey, S., Črnčec, R., Hales, A. and Guedeney, A. (2013), A DESCRIPTION OF THE MODIFIED ALARM DISTRESS BABY SCALE (m-ADBB): AN INSTRUMENT TO ASSESS FOR INFANT SOCIAL WITHDRAWAL. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 602–609. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21407
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!