Funding for this research was provided by the Canadian Institute of Health Research–Institute of Gender and Health. We thank Azel Mulagulova and Jessica Cleeve for their assistance with earlier drafts of this article.
MULTIMODAL ASSESSMENT OF THE MOTHER–CHILD RELATIONSHIP IN A SUBSTANCE-EXPOSED SAMPLE: DIVERGENT ASSOCIATIONS WITH THE EMOTIONAL AVAILABILITY SCALES
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 496–507, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Espinet, S. D., Jeong, J. J., Motz, M., Racine, N., Major, D. and Pepler, D. (2013), MULTIMODAL ASSESSMENT OF THE MOTHER–CHILD RELATIONSHIP IN A SUBSTANCE-EXPOSED SAMPLE: DIVERGENT ASSOCIATIONS WITH THE EMOTIONAL AVAILABILITY SCALES. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 496–507. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21409
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Canadian Institute of Health Research–Institute of Gender and Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!