This research was supported in part by Grant 13/06 from Fundação BIAL and by Grant PTDC/PSI-PCL/101506/008 from Fundação para a Ciĉncia e Tecnologia. We are very grateful to the students who helped us in data collection and coding. Special thanks go to the children, caregivers, and other institutional staff who participated in the study.
Special Section on Assessment: ADBB
SOCIAL WITHDRAWAL BEHAVIOR IN INSTITUTIONALIZED TODDLERS: INDIVIDUAL, EARLY FAMILY AND INSTITUTIONAL DETERMINANTS
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 562–573, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Baptista, J., Belsky, J., Martins, C., Silva, J., Marques, S., Mesquita, A. and Soares, I. (2013), SOCIAL WITHDRAWAL BEHAVIOR IN INSTITUTIONALIZED TODDLERS: INDIVIDUAL, EARLY FAMILY AND INSTITUTIONAL DETERMINANTS. Infant Ment. Health J., 34: 562–573. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21416
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Fundação BIAL. Grant Number: 13/06
- Fundação para a Ciĉncia e Tecnologia. Grant Number: PTDC/PSI-PCL/101506/008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!