We thank the Istituto Di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico Stella Maris and the Institute of Clinical Physiology of the Italian National Research Council for promoting and supporting the project. Alison Frank edited the English version before submission. We report no biomedical financial interests or potential conflicts of interest.
ASSESSMENT OF MENTAL DISORDERS IN PRESCHOOLERS: THE MULTIAXIAL PROFILES OF DIAGNOSTIC CLASSIFICATION 0–3
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 33–41, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Maestro, S., Rossi, G., Curzio, O., Felloni, B., Grassi, C., Intorcia, C., Petrozzi, A., Salsedo, H. and Muratori, F. (2014), ASSESSMENT OF MENTAL DISORDERS IN PRESCHOOLERS: THE MULTIAXIAL PROFILES OF DIAGNOSTIC CLASSIFICATION 0–3. Infant Ment. Health J., 35: 33–41. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21419
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!