We thank members of the Science and Ecology of Early Development (SEED) project team, supported by Grant HD42760 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (P. Spicer, PI), each of whom played a unique role in bringing the project to a successful conclusion: Kathryn Barnard, Jan Beals, Bob Bradley, CeCe Big Crow, Farrah Big Crow, Karen Fehringer, Maisie Herman, Bonnie Holy Rock, Carol Kaufman, Mamie Looks Twice, Crystal Loudhawk, Doug Novins, Katie Returns From Scout, Michael Romero, Angie Sam, Michelle Sarche, Cory Sedey, Roberta Randall-Kills Small, Michael Romero, Gloria Tallbull, Roxie Whirlwind Horse, and Lisa White Bull. We also thank the children and families for graciously allowing us a window into their development and their lives.
TODDLER SOCIOEMOTIONAL BEHAVIOR IN A NORTHERN PLAINS INDIAN TRIBE: ASSOCIATIONS WITH MATERNAL PSYCHOSOCIAL WELL-BEING
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 10–20, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Frankel, K. A., Croy, C. D., Kubicek, L. F., Emde, R. N., Mitchell, C. M. and Spicer, P. (2014), TODDLER SOCIOEMOTIONAL BEHAVIOR IN A NORTHERN PLAINS INDIAN TRIBE: ASSOCIATIONS WITH MATERNAL PSYCHOSOCIAL WELL-BEING. Infant Ment. Health J., 35: 10–20. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21422
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (P. Spicer, PI). Grant Number: HD42760
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!