This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant K01MH70378 awarded to Lisa Berlin and by NIDA P20DA017589 and National Institute on Drug Abuse Grant P30DA023026 awarded to the Duke University Transdisciplinary Prevention Research Center (P. Costanzo and K. Dodge, PIs). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health. We thank service partners Judy Klimcheck (Southlight Services), Marc Strange, and Connie Renz (Horizons Residential Services); ABC program developer Mary Dozier; parenting coaches Charlene Walton and Gael McCarthy; and research assistants Jamilah Taylor and Leslie Bronner for their many contributions to this work. We also thank Donna Harrington for her methodological input and Michelle Raymond for assistance with manuscript preparation.
PROMOTING SUPPORTIVE PARENTING IN NEW MOTHERS WITH SUBSTANCE-USE PROBLEMS: A PILOT RANDOMIZED TRIAL OF RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT PLUS AN ATTACHMENT-BASED PARENTING PROGRAM
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 81–85, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Berlin, L. J., Shanahan, M. and Appleyard Carmody, K. (2014), PROMOTING SUPPORTIVE PARENTING IN NEW MOTHERS WITH SUBSTANCE-USE PROBLEMS: A PILOT RANDOMIZED TRIAL OF RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT PLUS AN ATTACHMENT-BASED PARENTING PROGRAM. Infant Ment. Health J., 35: 81–85. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21427
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K01MH70378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!