Funding for this project was provided by grants from the SPOON Foundation, Nestle Food Kazakhstan LLP, Ferrosan A/S, Chevron Munaigas Inc., the Hillblom Foundation, the International Foundation, and the General Mills Foundation. We thank the partnership with the Kazakh Academy of Nutrition. In addition, we thank the data-collection team and the Baby House directors for allowing this important work to occur.
GROWTH, NUTRITIONAL, AND DEVELOPMENTAL STATUS OF YOUNG CHILDREN LIVING IN ORPHANAGES IN KAZAKHSTAN
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Special Issue: Global Research, Practice, and Policy Issues in the Care of Infants and Young Children at Risk
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 94–101, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Hearst, M. O., Himes, J. H., The Spoon Foundation, Johnson, D. E., Kroupina, M., Syzdykova, A., Aidjanov, M. and Sharmonov, T. (2014), GROWTH, NUTRITIONAL, AND DEVELOPMENTAL STATUS OF YOUNG CHILDREN LIVING IN ORPHANAGES IN KAZAKHSTAN. Infant Ment. Health J., 35: 94–101. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21430
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- SPOON Foundation
- Nestle Food Kazakhstan LLP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!