RESIDENTIAL CARE FOR ABANDONED CHILDREN AND THEIR INTEGRATION INTO A FAMILY-BASED SETTING IN UGANDA: LESSONS FOR POLICY AND PROGRAMMING
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Special Issue: Global Research, Practice, and Policy Issues in the Care of Infants and Young Children at Risk
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 144–150, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Walakira, E. J., Ochen, E. A., Bukuluki, P. and Alllan, S. (2014), RESIDENTIAL CARE FOR ABANDONED CHILDREN AND THEIR INTEGRATION INTO A FAMILY-BASED SETTING IN UGANDA: LESSONS FOR POLICY AND PROGRAMMING. Infant Ment. Health J., 35: 144–150. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21432
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!