This research was supported by the National Institutes of Mental Health (Grant 1 R03MH068692-01A1) and the University of Oregon Center for the Study of Women in Society Faculty Research Grant, both awarded to Jennifer Ablow, and was approved by University of Oregon's Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects. We express our deepest gratitude to the many research assistants who worked on this project as well as to the mothers and children who participated in this study.
THE EYE OF THE BEGETTER: PREDICTING INFANT ATTACHMENT DISORGANIZATION FROM WOMEN'S PRENATAL INTERPRETATIONS OF INFANT FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 233–244, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Bernstein, R. E., Tenedios, C. M., Laurent, H. K., Measelle, J. R. and Ablow, J. C. (2014), THE EYE OF THE BEGETTER: PREDICTING INFANT ATTACHMENT DISORGANIZATION FROM WOMEN'S PRENATAL INTERPRETATIONS OF INFANT FACIAL EXPRESSIONS. Infant Ment. Health J., 35: 233–244. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21438
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- National Institutes of Mental Health. Grant Number: 1 R03MH068692-01A1
- University of Oregon Center for the Study of Women in Society Faculty Research
- Oregon's Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!