This research was partly supported by the British Academy research Grant LRG-45508. We are very grateful to all of the parents who took part in this research.
TRANSITION TO PARENTHOOD AND MENTAL HEALTH IN FIRST-TIME PARENTS
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 263–273, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Parfitt, Y. and Ayers, S. (2014), TRANSITION TO PARENTHOOD AND MENTAL HEALTH IN FIRST-TIME PARENTS. Infant Ment. Health J., 35: 263–273. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21443
- Issue online: 17 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- British Academy research. Grant Number: LRG-45508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!