This research was supported by Grant MH 54322 from the National Institute of Mental Health awarded to SCM. We thank the families who participated in the Michigan Family Study and the staff who helped with data gathering and videotape coding.
MATERNAL SENSITIVITY AND LATENCY TO POSITIVE EMOTION FOLLOWING CHALLENGE: PATHWAYS THROUGH EFFORTFUL CONTROL
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 274–284, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Conway, A., Mcdonough, S. C., Mackenzie, M., Miller, A., Dayton, C., Rosenblum, K., Muzik, M. and Sameroff, A. (2014), MATERNAL SENSITIVITY AND LATENCY TO POSITIVE EMOTION FOLLOWING CHALLENGE: PATHWAYS THROUGH EFFORTFUL CONTROL. Infant Ment. Health J., 35: 274–284. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21445
- Issue online: 17 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH 54322
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!