This project was financially supported by the National Network for Infant Mental Health, the Centre for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Eastern and Southern Norway, the Norwegian ExtraFoundation for Health and Rehabilitation through EXTRA funds, and funds from the Ministry of Children, Equality and Social Inclusion. A special thanks to all of the families who participated in this study and the Norwegian Foster Care Association for help with the funding applications. This study was approved by the National Committees for Research Ethics and the Norwegian Social Science Data Services.
FOSTER PARENTS’ STATE OF MIND WITH RESPECT TO ATTACHMENT: CONCORDANCE WITH THEIR FOSTER CHILDREN'S ATTACHMENT PATTERNS AT 2 AND 3 YEARS OF AGE
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 297–308, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Jacobsen, H., Ivarsson, T., Wentzel-Larsen, T., Smith, L. and Moe, V. (2014), FOSTER PARENTS’ STATE OF MIND WITH RESPECT TO ATTACHMENT: CONCORDANCE WITH THEIR FOSTER CHILDREN'S ATTACHMENT PATTERNS AT 2 AND 3 YEARS OF AGE. Infant Ment. Health J., 35: 297–308. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21447
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- National Network for Infant Mental Health
- Centre for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Eastern and Southern Norway
- Norwegian ExtraFoundation for Health and Rehabilitation
- Ministry of Children, Equality and Social Inclusion
- National Committees for Research Ethics
- Norwegian Social Science Data Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!