This research was supported by grants from Sapienza University of Rome to Renata Tambelli. We thank all of the families who participated in this project.
PRENATAL AND POSTNATAL MATERNAL REPRESENTATIONS IN NONRISK AND AT-RISK PARENTING: EXPLORING THE INFLUENCES ON MOTHER–INFANT FEEDING INTERACTIONS
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 376–388, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Tambelli, R., Odorisio, F. and Lucarelli, L. (2014), PRENATAL AND POSTNATAL MATERNAL REPRESENTATIONS IN NONRISK AND AT-RISK PARENTING: EXPLORING THE INFLUENCES ON MOTHER–INFANT FEEDING INTERACTIONS. Infant Ment. Health J., 35: 376–388. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21448
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Sapienza University of Rome
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!