IMPACT OF MATERNAL DEPRESSION ON PREGNANCIES AND ON EARLY ATTACHMENT
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 354–365, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Lefkovics, E., Baji, I. and Rigó, J. (2014), IMPACT OF MATERNAL DEPRESSION ON PREGNANCIES AND ON EARLY ATTACHMENT. Infant Ment. Health J., 35: 354–365. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21450
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!