A Unified Approach to Similarity Measures Between Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Intelligent Systems
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 669–685, July 2013
How to Cite
Chachi, J. and Taheri, S.M. (2013), A Unified Approach to Similarity Measures Between Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets. Int. J. Intell. Syst., 28: 669–685. doi: 10.1002/int.21596
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!