A Survey and Evaluation of State-of-the-Art Intelligent Question Routing Systems
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Intelligent Systems
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 686–708, July 2013
How to Cite
Furlan, B., Nikolic, B. and Milutinovic, V. (2013), A Survey and Evaluation of State-of-the-Art Intelligent Question Routing Systems. Int. J. Intell. Syst., 28: 686–708. doi: 10.1002/int.21597
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Serbian Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: III 44006, III 44009, III 32047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!