A Fuzzy Reasoning Model for Action and Change in Timed Domains
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Intelligent Systems
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 787–805, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Luo, X. and Shen, Y. (2013), A Fuzzy Reasoning Model for Action and Change in Timed Domains. Int. J. Intell. Syst., 28: 787–805. doi: 10.1002/int.21602
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Bairen plan of Sun Yat-sen University, People's Republic of China
- National Natural Science Foundation of China, People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 61173019
- major projects of the Ministry of Education, People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 10JZD0006
- Young Scholar Research Projects of Guangdong Province, People's Republic of China. Grant Numbers: GD10YZX03, WYM10114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!